Sunday, October 22, 2006

Day off.

Today I didn't have any commitments. It was nice for a change.
I started off by reading the paper and watching the news. I then got ready and walked to Target to get vitamins and ibuprofen.

As I was shopping I got the urge to bake, so I decided to get stuff to bake cookies. I know I shouldn't do this sort of thing when it is a proven fact that I have no self control when it comes to food. I guess I'll have to take my chances... I've only baked about half and I've frozen about half of them.

I walked past the official end of the Chicago Marathon.... And I took photo's of the two women who were walking after the end car...

Watching them almost made me want to run a marathon... Who knows, maybe once I find a chiropractor and get back on the exercise bandwagon I'll start training.... Who am I kidding! well, you never know.

No comments: