Sunday, October 08, 2006

Google-i-tation

The Results of my Google experiment with Karolina's name was a success. Her name finally showed up this morning (or maybe yesterday because I didn't check). Anyway, it worked. If anyone out there would like me to repeat the exercise with their name let me know. I like to be a promoter of people.

Today I am working a WW meeting at 11:00, then I plan out letting Julie B's cat back in (her name is Miucca, after Miucca Prada) and then its off to the studio to work on a project for Text off the Page. Tonight I'm going to vegetate on the futon and watch Desperate Housewives and maybe a movie.

Last night Karolina and I went to a party at Mr. Codey's house. It reminded me a lot of parties I didn't go to in High School (get out the beer bong!)... A guy named Steve told me I smelled nice. I said thank you.... It was one of my Lush samples. It's called Karma cream.

Another thing about wifi... I still miss it and this dial up is really slow. I guess we can't always get what we want.

No comments: