Monday, October 09, 2006

I am woman!

Today has turned out to be pretty good. Not that I expected it to be bad, but you never know. First of all I had a good advising session and decided to take some of my work out of the studio and put it into the critique space for a different view.

Later I gave my tour and got a few comment cards back from people who had taken my tour... All I can say is that I am going to send the cards to my mom so she can put them on the fridge!

This afternoon I finished up my project for my Text off the Page class so I'm feeling pretty good about that. Other things on my list are finishing up my review/tour I have to give on Thursday for my Exhibition Process class and then working on my final project for that class as well. Oh yeah, and then I have to work on my artist statement for a meeting I'm having on Wednesday.

Hmmm. I wonder what I could rant about this evening. I am still without free wifi and did I ever tell you about my missing printer cartridges? The post office lost them... I ordered them over a month ago and they just disappeared. They are re-sending them so hopefully I will get them and I can start printing out photos again. All I can say is that the US Postal Service (home delivery in my area) sucks the big wean!

No comments: