Friday, October 06, 2006

Only slightly better...

I'm still without wifi, and I'm feeling as big as a house, but what else is new?

I've worked in the studio today and worked at WW this morning... I think I might be working the Friday morning meeting regularly as well.

This evening I am going to the Faculty sabbatical Show opening.... Then I am going to go home and cry a bit. I feel the need to let the waterworks go - so I picked out a few movies at the Library... hopefully they'll do the trick.

This week I am ready to be done with school. Maybe it's because I'm not looking forward to winter and being cold again. Maybe I'm bipolar??? See It Hurts to be Horizontal for more information re: this topic.

Molly and Jason got married on the Today show this morning, I taped it to watch later....

No comments: