Friday, November 24, 2006

Hello Black Friday!

Today is (reportedly) the busiest shopping day of the year. I remember the good old days when I used to be one of those people looking for the bargains. Although I still love the rush of spending my money at the drop of the hat, I do not yearn for the days of jockeying for position in line at Target.

This year my family has decided to do the drawing of names out of the hat. This means that I only have to give something to one adult and three little people. I guess there's no need then to go through all the hassle of getting out early.

Anyways, I am working this morning at WW. It should be pretty slow. I don't imagine too many people want to weigh in after yesterday's feast.

I woke up in the middle of the night and boy was I stiff (I still am).... I'll be pounding ibuprofin again today.

No comments: