Saturday, November 11, 2006

I'm big in New Jersey...

I can tell that from my stat counter.

Tonight is the first night that I don't have anything to do and I am enjoying it. I am watching CSI New York (not by choice - but the other option was to Catch a Predator) and sitting here on the futon. For dinner I went to Jewel and bought steak! It was filet mignon... I whipped that up with some sauteed mushrooms and garlic - all that and a half a baked potato. It was good. It's the first time I've bought a steak here in Chicago.

This morning at Weight Watchers I weighed in for the month and I was down three pounds. That's a good thing. My weight was creeping up there a bit. I'm thinking of organizing another grocery store fieldtrip the day before Thanksgiving - how about a Thanksgiving pizza??? Could be interesting.

Tonight maybe I'll take a bath before I go to bed. I'm feeling a need to sleep a lot tonight, that is if my body will let me. Last night I woke up a few times with my hip killing me. Maybe when I go back home over the break I'll visit Dr. Nelson (my favorite and only chiropractor).

Last night I had to evict two drunk girls from my studio... they were stepping on my stuff and it was making me cranky. The moral of this story? Don't mess with Jen.

No comments: