Wednesday, November 08, 2006

It's a good day....

I heart blue states. Britney Spears filed for divorce.... I thought it would last. Seriously. Can you imagine Britney as a single mom? I'm thinking maybe she and Justin will hook back up ala Don Johnson and Melanie Griffiths. I'm just guessing.

Today I am meeting with Mr. Zanzi to advise and with Anne Wilson to talk about life after school. I've got stuff to do in the studio to get ready for Open Studio Night and I should do some homework for my Exhibition Process class.

Only five more weeks and I get to rest (okay five weeks and a day). I'm looking forward to December 15th.

I better hit the showers - it's going to be a long day. Oooh - Lost is on tonight!

I think a few months ago my priorities were food, television and plastic... I think now they are coffee and studio time.

No comments: