Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Tuesday evening and I'm set.

I had class this afternoon and now I am going to do pilates in my studio. I figured since I don't have space to do it in my apartment I should just do it in my studio... After I'm done posting I am going to change into my workout clothes and do them. I've got to work on my core muscles to go along with my white teeth.

I'm starting on a project on my sex life... (okay mom, cover your eyes). It's titled "my sex life according to Google Earth". It's going to be aerial shots taken from Google Earth of places that I've had sex. I think I've mentioned it before.... I think in an earlier version I was going to do drawings... now it's just the "photos". When I've talked about it it's gotten a good response... so those of you out there who are on my list LOOK OUT!

No comments: