Friday, November 10, 2006

The waiting is the hardest part.

I'm sitting here in Argo Tea Cafe waiting until 10:00 when I can register for classes. I really have to pee.... but I can't leave my table or I might miss out on a class.

Waiting can be a hard thing. Waiting to find out if you got into school, waiting to find out if the boy you have a crush on really likes you, waiting for the paycheck to be deposited into your bank account so you can buy groceries. The stuff that goes on during that waiting time can be a powerful thing but usually it's only after the fact that you realize what that powerful thing was.

I'm waiting for a bunch of things. A lot of which I can't verbalize right now, but I'm sure that

okay, sorry to lose my train of thought there but I needed to register and things were going wonky.

What I was saying is that I'm sure the waiting I am experiencing right now is going to be beneficial to me although I don't know how just yet.

It's official, I am registered. I'm signed up for a class called The Constant Evolution of Being an Artist. You know I must want to take it because it's being offered in the evening and I am definitely not an evening person.

I have to go make my bladder gladder... I'll post more later.

No comments: