Friday, December 29, 2006

I heart my new iPod.

Today I broke down and bought a new video iPod. It's sleek and black and 30 gigabytes! It holds all my songs - even my Celine Dion and Yanni (oops - I probably shouldn't mention those artists...). The only drawback is that my version of iPhoto doesn't work on it so I will most likely have to purchase iLife in order to have pictures of my work on my iPod.

Tonight is my last night in Seattle until sometime in June. I'm drinking my Alaskan Amber because I can and it's good and I can't buy it in Chicago. I might even get drunk.... my only plans are to go to WW tomorrow morning, then pack and head to the airport... they sell Alaskan Amber on the plane... I might fork over five bucks for a beer on the plane!!!

If I could afford it I would buy a movie on iTunes, download it and then watch it on my iPod on the plane! Too bad I'm poor and too ashamed to watch risque movies on an airplane...

No comments: