Saturday, December 02, 2006

Miscellaneous things.

I don't have much time this morning... I will hopefully expand later... yesterday I bought new boots (Merrell's), had a studio visit with Cat Mazza - her work is pretty interesting... and went to openings of Deb Sokolow and Cat.

Have I told you how much I love Deb's work? (and I'm not just saying that because I know her...) Her show is at gallery 40000.

Today I am working and we have space claim for our show... Tonight I'm supposed to sew a slipcover for my piece... tomorrow I will have to get everything tied together for my critique on Monday morning.

Yesterday I also found out that I get to be a TA for my trip to Florence. I get a break on my program fee in exchange for the work... this is great... I can afford my gelato and cured meat habit.

No comments: