Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Buon Viaggio!

If I recall correctly that means have a good voyage (or something along those lines). I am still not ready to go.... I'm currently doing laundry and trying to get organized. I suppose if I forget something I can always buy it there... although it might be expensive.

On another note... I'm actually going to rant here - My apartment building sucks. I'm trying to do laundry... first off they raised the prices last year to 1.50 each per wash and dry - that sucks, but if you're going to raise the prices make sure the equipment works. Currently two of four washers are out of commission and one of the dryers doesn't heat up. One of the dryers I'm using sounds like it's going to die. I'm going to kick some ass if I have to pack wet clothes.

I am going to be taking my computer on my trip with me... hopefully I will be able to find an internet connection so that I can post from abroad. If you don't hear from me you can pretty much figure I haven't been lucky (or maybe I did get lucky and have better things to do than post to my blog)!

Ciao for now!

No comments: