Wednesday, January 24, 2007

La Muca

That's Italian for the cow. That's how I'm feeling right now. I know I'll get over it, I always do... I just have to buckle down. I wish it were sunny so I could go out and run (yeah, I said run). I'm feeling large and inactive. I miss having a gym to work out in, I miss my dog, I miss my chiropractor.

Okay I have to stop. On a bright side. I am going to be working at an At Work Weight Watchers meeting a few blocks from my studio. It's at a law firm... who knows maybe I meet some cute single attorneys??? Okay, I know they (Attorneys) are usually too busy to have a social life - but there may be a rare case??? I start that tomorrow.

I have to get my act together and buy a plane ticket to New York for the CAA Conference. I just wish I had some money to buy one.

On the Today Show they are talking about mattresses that cost almost 50,000 dollars yikes - I need to find people who are buying them and let them finance my Grad school education.

No comments: