Saturday, January 20, 2007

A Little Less Loopy!

Okay, I'm feeling a little better this morning. I held out until about a quarter to 7 last night and then I was out. I did manage to clean out my kitchen cabinet (I found a bug- ick), take a bath and have my last bad thing before I passed out. It was one of those things where you don't even drift into sleep, you're just out. End of Story.

This morning I was up around 5:15, I went to my Weight Watchers meeting and then walked to the grocery store to equip myself to get back on track. I weighed myself on my own scale this moring and it says I'm up 1.2 pounds. I'm okay with that because I did enjoy everything I ate and I have no regrets... well I take that back, I regret not having more gelato. At least my pants still fit - they're just a little tighter.

On the agenda today I think I will try to do some laundry and organize things. I'm feeling a bit run down and just need to get a bit back to normal. I can actually say I'm glad to be back in Chicago. It's been a very long five weeks with trips to Seattle and Italy and running around I am looking forward to getting back to work in my studio. I think I'll need to let things process before I can start making work about my time in Florence (if in fact I decide to make work about it...).

I am going to try and post more pictures from my trip but I need to wait until I get someplace with wifi. It's a little slow posting photos with dial up.

I'll check back later.

No comments: