Sunday, January 21, 2007

Normalcy

I realized looking over some of my recent posts I have been slacking on my spelling. In my own defense I have to say the new version of blogger does not spell check the way it used to... I guess I'll just have to bee more vigilant.

Yesterday I ended up going to Argo Tea to post photos and update my iTunes... then I came back home and prepared myself some dinner... I got into trouble with the chocolate I bought at the duty free shop in Milan. I guess I'll just have to get back on track today. I went to bed at 8 and slept another 10 hour night. I'm almost feeling normal.

I think I should go out today and see what's shaking in my world. The ads in this mornings paper were less than exciting... and I'm not interested in watching the Bears game (not since they knocked out the Seawhawks...).

I have downloaded some applications for shows and residencies that I might fancy to apply for... maybe I'll do that. I don't know.

Well I better get going. I can only sit around for so long.

No comments: