Monday, January 22, 2007

Seriously now...

I need to get back on the wagon. Both with food and drink... I'm not doing what I'd like.... I think I might go to Stanley's on the way home tonight. I will have my U-Pass so I can traipse all over the city via public transportation. If I set myself up with good things to eat I think I'll be headed in the right direction.

Last night Jefferson called and I met Him, Jeroen, Gillian, Karolina, Dan a Zak at Friar Tuck's. We had beer and popcorn and played a game called two truths and a lie. You learn some interesting things about people with that game - but nothing I can share here.

Today I'm going to School to pick up the u pass and drop off forms for Financial Aid and then work in the studio (hopefully). At least that's the plan. I should do dishes and laundry as well. I haven't cleaned up at all since my return on Friday and it's looking scary!

No comments: