Sunday, January 28, 2007

vegetable

I was a vegetable yesterday. I didn't do much after going to my meeting in the morning. I did go to an opening (event?) at Mess Hall that my friend Julie had. The works presented had to do with communication and interaction... I had written conversations with people... it's interesting writing instead of speaking... You are more likely to say things than you would if you had to actually speak to people. Did that make sense?

Okay, today I think I'll go to the studio and maybe make some molds of my feet. My horoscope says I shouldn't go shopping - that's good becasue I don't have any money to buy anything.

In just a few short months I'll be done with my education... did I ever think that I would have this sort of degree back when I was working at Focus Hair Salon or Red Robbin?? No. Why am I talking about this? I'm thing about all that money I have to pay back. yikes. But I have no regrets... this is what I wanted to do.

I should clean my apartment today. It's a bit messy...

Oh, yesterday was Grant's birthday. I sang to him on the phone...and sent him an e-card. I was lame and forgot to send him a real card. I'm a bad Sister-in-law.

No comments: