Tuesday, February 27, 2007

The Final Countdown...

I ended up going to bed at 8:30 last night...boy was I in a foul mood. 24 hours and I should be done with the paper. I guess it's alright but I'm such an overachiever... I wish I didn't expect so much from myself.

I'm supposed to write about the symposium I went to on Saturday for class tonight. I wish I remembered more of it or there was something particular that I remember.... Maybe if there had been male strippers there I would have remembered it better and THAT would be something I could write about.

I guess since I have chosen to be an artist I should probably have to learn how to talk like an artist.... maybe that's what I'll write about... my resistance to becoming an "artist" and how the institution comodifies me... does that make sense?

No comments: