Sunday, February 04, 2007

I'll be watching you.

I love technology. It enables me to see who is checking up on me. I have a tracker which shows me the path of who loads my blog page. I have also posted a personal profile on yahoo personals... (okay don't go checking it out)... but I looked at some guy's profile this morning and he could tell that I looked at his profile so he checked out mine (get it?). He was cute - but he's looking for someone younger I think. It's sort of like high tech flirting. I suppose I could send the cute guy an email.. I'll consider it.

I'm all set to go to the Party. I went to Borders and bought a New York map and guide book for my trip. I then went and bought beer for the party... Redhook ESB. My second favorite beer in the world... my favorite you might recall is Alaskan Amber. You can't get it in Chicago... it's a shame. I have one in my fridge.. I'm just waiting for the right moment to drink it.

That's one reason I can't stay in Chicago when I'm done with school.... If I can't have my favorite beer what's the point?

Okay, I should know from New Years eve that I shouldn't start drinking before the party.... oh well, it could make the party more interesting.

No comments: