Friday, February 09, 2007

It's Official.

I have come to the realization that I am a cluttered person. I know some of you out there are thinking "okay, she's just now realizing this???" I've known it all along really - when I have to keep other peoples areas clean and tidy I can do it but when it comes to my own places I am less than diligent in my picking up.

I find it kind of strange too that I am a very organized person - things don't slip through the cracks... something to think about. Maybe I could get into a scientific study somewhere...

It's 6 am I should get ready to go to work.

1 comment:

StyleyGeek said...

I've always firmly believed that clutter does not equal disorganization. Conversely, lack of clutter doesn't mean you are organised

My own experience is the opposite of yours but proves the same point. My home and office are always streamlined and minimalist, but I am hugely disorganised, can never find anything, and have to consciously work hard at creating efficient project management strategies.