Friday, February 09, 2007

Laundry.

I did some laundry today.. I could only do one load because I didn't have enough quarters. I counted and I have 30 pairs of underwear... I thought that was a lot but my friend (I won't name her here) claims to have 62 pairs. I was down to the last three pairs (one a bit small, one short-like pair and one that's just not comfy!) so I had to pick the whites to do.

If you keep track of my posts re: laundry I did a load when I got back from Italy but I did darks back then. with the assistance of long underwear (as a layering device) and pseudo-febreeze I have managed to avoid doing darks again. Once I get more quarters I'll do them.

On the weather front the ice on the inside of my windows is melting. It stayed in the teens today.. it's almost like a sauna.

No comments: