Thursday, March 01, 2007

Analysis.

This morning I was up before 7am. I consider that to be a big accomplishment.

I'm wondering if sitting here every day and typing away is a worthwhile activity... I think if I didn't do it I might go slowly insane. Maybe it's the ritual... I'm ritualistic in my art practice and in my everyday activities (walking, drinking my coffee in the morning...). It's something worth pondering.

Tomorrow night I have a WW staff meeting. It will be my second one since becoming a "service provider". I think they usually turn into a bitch fest... you know how it is... people get caught up on one little thing and talk it to death.

Doesn't WW know that Friday night is date night? or it would be date night if I got off my ass and meet someone....

anyways, we have to bring a "before" picture of ourselves... I have one of me dressed up as a pig... or there's the one of me dressed up in a shiny red a-line top.. oh the choices of fat pictures... I remember when I couldn't even cross my legs when I sat down...

No comments: