Wednesday, March 28, 2007

creak...

That's the noise my body made this morning when I got out of bed. I should get out and run today to test and see if my recording device works sufficiently.

I received an email yesterday from the curator that I sent my images to. She said If I was interested I could have a show at her gallery in Chicago next year (the skeptical part of me is thinking there's got to be a catch). She lives in Rome (ahhh Roma!) and has a gallery there as well. I'm waiting to hear back from a woman who is having a show there right now as to how it works. I'll wait to divulge more after I get more details.

Yesterday I was in a funk... I'm feeling better today though. I have to get things done today. I have to pick up my mounted and laminated images for the MFA show, finish up applications and get some homework done.

Last night my class heard Ernesto Pujol talk. He was very engaging.. I enjoyed what he had to say about his work. He's working on a project this summer in Boston where he is doing walks around different islands in Boston harbor. Maybe I'll fly to Boston to join him on a walk...

No comments: