Thursday, March 29, 2007

Dodging a bullet...

last night as I was putting my laptop away my foot got tangled up in the cord (yet again) and the laptop took a header onto the floor. It happened to land on the plug of my power cord and bend the h-e- double hocky sticks out of it.... then when I opened up the laptop the screen was freaking out. Luckily I managed to bend the plug back and the screen eventually went back to normal... but I'm thinking I might have to look into investing into something new - thank God I have my external hard drive!

This morning I got a myspace message from my friend Robyn (we went to the UW together), she is running marathons now. We might go for a run when I move back.

Today I have to work and then finish up applications - I know I said that yesterday... I am applying for a program put on by Artist Trust, a Washington State arts organization to help me develop all areas of my career. I also should pick up my information for my run on Saturday. I hope the t-shirt is a good color, green wasn't a good color on me last time.


This picture is from last weeks thunderstorms... Nice.

No comments: