Monday, March 12, 2007

Happy Anniversary Ann Curry!

Today is Ann's 10th anniversary on the Today Show. Maybe I'll put together a photo montage of her later and figure out how to post it.

I am having a hard time adjusting to the time change. I just want to sleep... okay, maybe I'm just being lazy. Last night I mentioned that I cleaned the bathtub... well, I continued on and cleaned half of the bathroom floor and the sink and toilet as well. I also ate a bunch of things I shouldn't have (only 38 points worth)... All I can say about that is that I wrote it down.. nothing but vegetables for me the rest of the week. I am going to continue to eat well. I'm just not going to buy crap (even if it's good crap).

Yesterday at Target I bought a really cute sweater and a few cute tops. I should really save my money for things like art and business cards so my fans can contact me to buy my work. But hey, I've got to be cute to meet my public right? I'll try to controll myself from now on.

The weather is getting warmer which means that women out on the streets will be wearing itty bitty tops without propper foundation garments... you know how that grosses me out. Maybe I'll do some photo documentation this year. I am concerned for myself though, I have a few tops that are not conducive to wearing undergarments. My breasts are at that stage where they aren't as peppy as they used to be. I looked at these tape-like things that will hold my boobs in place - I might have to get some.

Okay, from Ann Curry to breasts... where will I go next?

No comments: