Wednesday, March 14, 2007

I did it.

I woke up at a reasonable time this morning. I've even started cleaning... I have movers coming over next week to give me an estimate on moving my things back to Seattle.

This morning I have been checking out the Seattle Art Blog (if I were more adept at HTML I would know how to do the link by heart but I don't.).

Through the blog I saw a nice blurb about my friend Isaac Layman by Regina Hackett (PI art critic). Isaac is a great photographer... he is one of my friends from my trip to Rome when I was an undergrad at the UW. There's a group of us who I think make interesting work, Chad Wentzel and Anne Mathern (to name a few). I'm looking forward to getting back to Seattle and putting what I've learned in grad school to work.

I think the most important thing I have learned is how to integrate my artmaking with my life. Before school they were two separate things.. now I think I can't really separate them.

Another piece of good news, they are going to do a publication of the show I was in last December so I have to pick some images and write about the piece.

Later on I am going to post images for my business card... I'd like you all to vote on your favorite so I can get them ordered.

No comments: