Saturday, March 10, 2007

I'm not dead....

I've just been really busy today. It started out with a WW meeting and then off to Fiber and Material Studies Grad Interview day. This is the day when people applying to the department come in and interview. Back when I applied you had to pre-interview before you could apply. Now you have to make the initial cut and then be interviewed. I also worked for Admissions giving tours to the prospective sculpture students.

After everything was done we went to Exchequers for drinks... then I came home. There was a crazy guy on the bus... I took notes on what he was saying... it had something to do with pretty white girls going crazy. I suppose he could have been talking about me.

Tomorrow I'm going to work on artists statements and submissions for shows... I should really do dishes - maybe I'll walk to Target again.

No comments: