Tuesday, March 13, 2007

It's getting harder and harder

I can't seem to wake up. I set the television to come on at 6:30 but I still ended up sleeping until almost 8:00.

I had a bunch of weird dreams last night... first off I dreamt that I was working in an office again and one of my friends was going to be fired. I overheard people talking about it and then I had to warn him... when I was trying to find him to tell him I kept getting lost in the office, there was a hallmark-type store in the building and then a big food court (of course is goes back to food)... well after looking into the lunch area I was then in an airplane doing maneuvers. I also think I dreamt about having to find a restroom and then I actually woke up having to go (that happens to me a lot).

Anyone out there want to do dream analysis?

This is an image that I'm trying to do a collage with for a show submission.

1 comment:

StyleyGeek said...

That is a gorgeous image.

As for your dream, it sounds like you are feeling like you need more control over your life: like bad things are going to happen and you can't quite do what's necessary to stop them. And that you should go to the loo before bed :)