Tuesday, March 20, 2007

I've got to get my ass in gear...

I need to figure out how to do podcasts, work on my artist statements and start training. I also need to remember to have children.

I got the estimate for moving today. Not as much as renting a truck but still not cheap. It seems kind of wierd having a moving date... May 23rd. Part of me feels like I'm abandoning Chicago but there's the other part that really misses Seattle. Oh well, I'm sure it'll get worse before it gets better.

I must say though, that I am glad that I cleaned up my apartment. It's nice to come home to a nice clean(ish) place.

On Saturday there is going to be a Fibers get together... I'm taking the bottle of Grappa I picked up in Chianti... I also need to make some sort of tappas type thing. Any ideas?

No comments: