Monday, March 19, 2007

Monday Smonday...

Let's see... what's going on today. I REALLY have to get my crap together (artist statement etc....). There is a lecture at noon and then the Odyssey Travel Grants drawing at 4:30. That is a pretty cool thing - a woman donates money for 20 students to travel anyplace they want. There is a random drawing - so anyone can win. Last year there were two special drawings for places that were pre-determined (but you got extra cash)... Maybe I will be lucky. I just said I wanted to go to Europe, exact itinerary to be determined later. I would like to go back to Spain.... I would also like to visit my cousin in Brussell's as well. (Okay, I'm not sure if I punctuated the s on Brussels correctly... don't hold it against me... that's why I'm an artist.). (okay the spell check kicked in and I think I spelled it right the last time...)

Today I'm also going to try to finish cleaning up my apartment, a mover is coming by tomorrow to give me an estimate and I should clean up some of my crap.

Less than five weeks left of my thirties.... I was going to say something self-depricating but I'm trying to not do that anymore...

No comments: