Thursday, March 15, 2007

Sleeping in again!

I ended up sleeping in again this morning because I had to stay up late and watch America's Next top Model and the Search for the Next Doll. I'm sad to say Cassandra is gone... I guess I'll get over it.

I find it's interesting the choices they use for background music during stories on the Today Show. Today they are showing a story on curing baldness they chose Tears (Run Rings) by Marc Almond, a song by Blues Traveler and Something by David Bowie (I think). I think maybe I'll post that question to them on their website...

I'm thinking of things I would like if money were no object... you know my birthday is coming up. Let's see - a new laptop with all the necessary software in order to get my work done (Adobe Creative Suite), a mini dv camera, a scanner, a house, a station wagon, skinny thighs, personal trainer, more wiener dogs and a cute man servant named Jose or Luigi. I guess that's it. Oh yeah, I would also like someone to build a website for me and purchase a domain name for me... I could use an assistant.

Okay, that's enough dreaming for today. This afternoon I have to pick up my race packet at Momentum for the race on Saturday. I'm going to dress cute, because you never know who you might run into.

No comments: