Sunday, March 04, 2007

What's the deal?

I am lacking motivation lately... Motivation to do anything... get out of the apartment, go to the studio... eat healthy.

If I could just stay here and watch television and interact with my laptop I think I would be okay. At least for a few days... I think eventually the lack of sunlight would get to me.

The other day I got the lease renewal for my apartment... if I were going to stay (which I'm not) they want to increase the rent to $640.00 a month for a whopping 280 square feet. I just have to say that my apartment is not worth that much and I don't know why anyone would want to live here for that price. It was nice when I moved in here (and semi-affordable) but when they sold the building to Beal Properties it went downhill. Broken dryers, dog poop in the stairwells (yes I've seen it), vomit in the freight elevator...

If you are someone looking for an apartment in Chicago don't rent from Beal Properties. They charge too much and aren't very attentive to their tenants.

Hey, I just ranted! I miss ranting.

No comments: