Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Comfort.

I have missed the heat that is emitted from my laptop when it sits on my lap. It's almost as nice as a puppy or a boyfriend...
nice and warm...

I am going to have a piece in a show called Big Sky. It's a photo collage of a photo I posted on the blog last month. I have to get it all organized and put together tomorrow... Let see, what else can I tell you. Today I was talking to Christy Mattson (weaving professor) who is also from Seattle (and a Husky). We were talking about my move back to Seattle and having to pay off student loans. She said that she wasn't worried about me (figuring out my life). I'm taking that as a compliment... I guess there is hope that I will find a job and be able to pay my bills.

Have I mentioned how nice my display is now? It's just beautiful, no white spots and no flickering. Yay.

I guess I better go. I'll try to post some photos later.

No comments: