Sunday, April 29, 2007

Hello critique week.

There weren't a lot of people at the preview last night... but there was some really good cheese and free beer. I like cheese and beer, especially when they're free.

After the preview we went to Trader Todd's to celebrate my birthday with karaoke. I didn't actually karaoke because it was too crowded.... after a while we went to Friar Tucks where I got to drink a shot out of an inflatable sheep's ass. I can't say I've ever done that before. I did end up dancing a lot and dang, I am tired.

To get to my title - this is critique week. Mine is on Wednesday and I think I'm ready... I want to send everyone on my panel a link to the blog so they can get some background on me and my obsessions (although I don't think the posts lately have been too interesting). I have to get together a list of things I want to talk about during my critique and questions I have...
Maybe I'll do that later when I'm a little less drunk (oops I mean hungover).

I think once I get my act together today I'll take a walk to Target - now that's a surprise!

No comments: