Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Updates and Events...

So... installation took longer than I thought. They say it does, but do we ever pay attention? No. Let me just say that drilling holes into the ground is not as easy as you might think. My back is killing me.

I'm a bit on the tired side... I got an email saying that I had been nominated for a student leadership award... and I promptly deleted it. When I got home there was a message on the answering machine about it as well. There's some sort of dinner on Friday for it... hey, free dinner. I might just go. Maybe there's a cash award attached to it.

Next thing on the list. Tonight I took the polish off the toe I stubbed on my birthday... it's not pretty. It's turning black under the nail... needless to say I covered it back up.

I guess I should go to bed - it's way past my bedtime

No comments: