Sunday, April 15, 2007

Welcome to the last week of my thirties.

My twenties sucked the most. The thirties haven't been too bad. Hopefully the forties will be better. forty forty forty forty... say that ten times fast.

Last night I spent another exciting evening at home, I fell asleep at 9:30 and woke up this morning at 6:15. I must be middle aged. I realized yesterday that I can go long periods of time and not have any contact with anyone.... It gets kind of lonely at times... but I suppose that's just the way I am.

Don Ho died yesterday... I just thought you might not know that yet.

Today I am going to head down to the studio and finish up some things for the MFA show. I have to get moving. Maybe somebody found my id and bus pass.

According to Ginger Zee on chanel 5 the weather is supposed to be nice for my birthday weekend...

No comments: