Monday, April 16, 2007

What to do on my Birthday.

I've been trying to figure out what I should do on my birthday.. originally I had planned on recovering from a hangover from my birthday party the night before but the party has been pushed back to the 28th (Damn MFA show)... I could go to a Cubs game - they're playing the Cardinals, or I could go get a massage or I could take myself to a movie. Maybe I'll get one of my non MFA friends to take me out to brunch or to the Chicken Hut.

After stepping on the scale this morning the cookie incident was not too harmful, considering that I didn't eat anything when I got home I guess that was good. I just need to steer clear of Wallgreen's... those dollar shortbread cookies are really good (and lethal).



This is a shot of part of my MFA piece. I'll take more photos later for you all.

I'm crampy - you know how I get when I have cramps. grr.

No comments: