Wednesday, May 30, 2007

feel the burn...

I worked out this morning. I can't remember the last time actually perspired because of physical activity (okay - I'm sure I did when I ran the 10k but I seem to have blocked it out of my memory.) Now I'm scarfing down veggies for breakfast.

My friend Chris arrives today. I have to head off to the airport in about a half an hour to pick him up. We're going to Spud for lunch. Oh how I've missed the fish and chips from heaven... I'm sure there are other places around that make them better but you can't beat the ambiance of Spud.

Last night I went to the opening at the CMA - Kristine Veith's show. She is doing work with inflatables...(inflatable figures) she has a background in fibers (yay fibers).

It's nice to know that things don't change much... the people change, but the place remains the same... good art, good food, beer!

Hey MICHAEL (TCBFC) - send me an email.. I don't have your email address stored on my new hard drive!

No comments: