Friday, May 18, 2007

I feel like crap!

I had a nightmare last night (okay, maybe it wasn't a nightmare, maybe just a bad dream). As a final project for Grad school we had to come up with a final assignment (or maybe it was a test) based on extremely vague instructions... it's one of those kind of dreams that you don't quite understand everything. I didn't sleep well as a result of that and other things.

I got to see the rest of my family last night... I sure miss them. I will be glad when this week is over, I don't feel like I am even close to being packed, let alone ready to move - mentally or physically. I feel like I could throw up and my eyelids are really heavy - I only have 20 minutes until I have to get ready for work.

When I become an official runner I'm sure I won't feel this bad because I will be getting regular exercise.

By the way, Katie my baby model niece sure is cute. I'll try to get a picture of her to post soon.

No comments: