Sunday, May 20, 2007

I'm feeling a bit better...

I only woke up a few times last night.

Am I an adult now? I think I am. I think I have been a while.

Now that I am semi coherent I will catch you up on the drama/fun of yesterday. I went to my last Weight Watchers meeting in the morning - I'm just a sap when it comes to saying goodbye. I couldn't say anything because I would have burst into tears and ruined my makeup, so Lisa who is the leader I've been working for (who was leading this meeting), told everyone that I was leaving.

After the meeting we went to Graduation. Man was it hot.... I got my diploma cover (diploma to be mailed later), some flowers from my sister and then we (Mom, Dad, Melissa, Hilary, Grant and Katie) went to the reception at the gallery where my mothers wallet was stolen (WELCOME TO CHICAGO!). She figured out it was gone in the car ride back to the hotel. By the time she called the credit card company there had been over 3,500 in charges made. Good thing she's staying until Thursday - we are trying to figure out how she's going to get on the airplane without id.

Later in the afternoon I purchased the Earth Shoes I've been looking at forever. I saved a whopping $11.00!

Finally, we went to dinner at Pizanno's and I ate cheese sticks, pizza and some yummy cookie ice cream thing.

I've started selling some of my things so I'm raking in the cash...

Today I have to deinstall my work and get some of the boxes from my studio. I'm not really sure how I'm going to fit all the stuff in my apartment plus accomadate my momma.

Although I'm still busy I don't feel quite as stressed out as I was a few days ago. Only four days until I get to live with my dog again. Oh the joy.

No comments: