Thursday, May 17, 2007

I've got a funny feeling...

Maybe it's because I ate some of those bad Walgreen's cookies last night (I mean bad in a good way), or maybe it's because my family is coming into town today and I feel totally unprepared.

This morning I got a nice surprise when I checked my checking account balance... I got my refund from my state of Illinois taxes. It pays to be poor. I am officially $151.00 richer (I see a pair of Earth Shoes in my future)....

Well, let's get back to Art Star - It was alright. It was sort of like giving a lecture about myself and my work while being filmed. I'm not exactly sure what I said, but I never am. I did make the panel laugh a few times. If you can't impress them with your looks, impress them with your humor. The crew liked my work - I think that's the most important thing... I want regular people to enjoy my work.

I have a bit of a dilemma, the season finales of The Office and Grey's Anatomy are on tonight and I will have to wrangle my family. Maybe I should just break out the VCR tape and record it... It's not the same though.

Today is my last WW meeting at the Law Firm... I also work tomorrow morning and then I'm done.

I'll check back later.

Oh, I'd like to say hello to one of my faithful readers - Marty's Mom (I've forgotten her name)...

No comments: