Saturday, May 12, 2007

My poor little computer.

I had to take Old Crusty to the Apple Store yesterday. It's probably going to cost me 300 bucks to get her fixed... but what's another 300 bucks added onto grad school.

Guess what??? the school is charging us a $35.00 graduation fee. Like I have money falling out of my pockets.

I guess I'm going to have to change the title of the Blog after next weekend. If anyone has any thoughts about it let me know. I suppose it could just be called Jenerator's Rant but it sounds a bit sparse. Jenerator's Art World Rant.... Jenerator's find me a job Rant... Jenerator's reproduction challenge Rant... I guess I'll have to think about that one...

This afternoon I started packing up my studio... it's going to be a long process. I have a lot of stuff.

SIMON...if you read this part - I will send you pictures of stuff once my computer is fixed.

I'm feeling a bit of melancholy and nostalgia for my last week or so here... I'm a bit sad.. but happy as well.

Things on my to do list for Seattle.
Find a job.
Take walks.
Teach my dog how to walk on a leash (she doen't like doing that at all... but how am I going to attract single eligible men without her??? - yeah, I know... my sparkling personality!)
Hang out with my family.
Drive my car.
Visit my Chiropractor.
Visit Galleries.
Get a greek herb rotisserie chicken from Fred Meyer.
Learn how to fire a gas kiln.
Eat Spud fish and chips (in moderation).
Make art!

No comments: