Wednesday, May 23, 2007

This time, will be the last time....

that we will blog like this. That is sitting on the futon in front of my television set with a cup of coffee.

The movers come today and then it's cleaning, checking out of the old apartment and into the hotel. Tonight we are going to Friar Tuck's down the street for karaoke and beer. Hopefully people will be able to come out. I'd like to say goodbye.

Let me take this moment to reflect on my time in Chicago.... it's been intense but fun. I've met some great people who will be my friends for life (you know who you are) and I've come to appreciate my family even more that I did before I left. I'm feeling exhausted but good. I've also learned that dogs are the best pets ever.

Along the ww / body image front... I think I'm more confident that I was when I left. I'm not too bad looking for a 40 year old broad. I have actually learned to throw away food - I can outwalk anyone and I generally feel good about myself.

Well, I guess that's it from the futon.. I wonder what Ann Curry is wearing today... she has an interview with Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie coming up!

No comments: