Saturday, June 02, 2007

I feel like a (fill in the blank)...

Cow? Lump? 40 year old who can't stay up past 10:00pm? I would say all of the above.

Presently I am sitting in the office of the place that I am house sitting. I am going to go to WW, then for coffee and then the gym. Overall I think I'm up about 4 pounds since I moved back.... I just have to find things to keep me busy and not dwell on things that bring me down.

I have an interview at a temp agency on Monday. The woman seemed to think that they wouldn't have a hard time finding me work because of my background. I just need some income so I can quit worrying about the student loans.

I guess I better be off. I need to pull on the work out clothes.

Oh, I'm going out with a boy tonight... (when's the last time that happened??) okay - December...

No comments: