Thursday, June 14, 2007

In search of...

the perfect fish taco.

Lately I have been having hankerings for fish tacos.... it all started back in Chicago with the Burrito House (one of my favorites)... and has continued onto the Rock Bottom Brewery Mahi Mahi tacos (pretty tasty)... the Blue Water Taco Grill (so-so) and today with Tacos Guaymas... it was pretty good too but I can do without the white sauce...

If anyone has suggestions for fish tacos in Seattle let me know. I am thinking I will be going to Taco Del Mar soon but I think they bread their fish and I probably don't need the extra points that are inherent with breaded anything.

1 comment:

Robyn said...

Stumbled across your blog by clicking on "next blog." Just wanted to say hi from one Weight Watcher to another. I've done so well on my points today, but as I glance through your blog, I'm blowing it on ice cream! We have good fish tacos at "Moe's Southwest Grill", but doubt you have those in Seattle.