Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Nightmares and Horoscopes.

Last night I had a dream that I was trying to get on a bus to go somewhere (Chicago or Portland?) and after a long string of setbacks I get to where the buses depart and it was gone. I said some choice expletives and then I woke up. This is the first time in a while I have woken up and I can remember.

After the dream I thought about just watching the Today show and drinking coffee but I made the mistake of reading my horoscope... it explicitly said I should go to the gym and work out until I felt the burn - so I did.

This afternoon I am having lunch with Matt and Bryan... it should be interesting. I'm sure at some point we will talk about boy things (that is sex and lack thereof) I'm like one of the guys with them (well at least with Matt. Bryan will just have to deal)...



Chris sent me this picture of my Spuds experience... I'm still trying to work off the weight I've gained since I've been home... but I must say the emotional eating is getting the upper hand at this point. Things will work out, they usually do...

No comments: