Monday, June 04, 2007

Teeth - who needs them.

I am off to the dentist this morning to start getting my crown put on my tooth. For those of you who may have forgotten, it's the tooth that I had the root canal done on earlier this year - to the tune of $1,200 and some change.... It sucks not having dental insurance but what is a girl to do?

I also have an interview at a temp agency. It's a floor below where I used to work so I am going to have lunch with my friend Terry before hand (if I can chew...).

After the interview I thought I would wander around downtown and then I'm off to WW to work. I'm a bit freaked out (but not too much)... I don't like not knowing what's happening or where things are... I'm sure I'll find what I need and muddle through the meeting.

On the artistic front I started writing down ideas - some which I can't share yet, but I'm sure they will reveal themselves soon...



This photo was taken on my last Saturday in Chicago. Karolina and my baby model niece Katie...

No comments: