Thursday, June 21, 2007

Things I miss about Chicago..


I miss my friends of course. Karolina sent me this picture yesterday. She was at the Field Museum and they had this model of the Space Needle. All of my other friends you know who you are... I miss you too.

I also miss Argo Tea and Intelligentsia Coffee. I've got a pot of Intelligentsia Black Cat Blend right here beside me.... I should plunge the pot and start caffeinating myself.

I'm a bit stiff this morning... not too bad. I just wish it was better... I suppose if I didn't eat like there was no tomorrow it might be better... I worked out with weights the other day... I think that's another reason I'm stiff.

Today I have my interview at another temp agengy.. then I might have lunch with Matt and Bryan again. I will try to stay on track...

No comments: