Thursday, June 28, 2007

Vengence is mine.

It's impossible to think of cleaver and witty title to posts every single morning. This morning is no different... I have cramps, my hip hurts... I've taken three Advil. Hopefully that will take care of everything.

I recently signed up for the UW Husky Connect Website. It's a sort of myspace for University of Washington Alumni. If you are navigating here from there - Go Dawgs! I have put a link to the blog on that site... the picture I have next to my profile is the one I took when I went to Spud with Chris. It's just the fish and chips.. I figure that is a pretty good description of me... (fishy and greasy??? - no! I just like food....) maybe I should change it to an actual picture so people will see how cute I really am.

I was going to post a photo of Max and Leo but Blogger is not wanting to cooperate this morning. Perhaps I'll try again later.

Today I have to get some things ready to go to camp. I've mentioned before how much I dig camp but I will say it again... I love camp! I don't even know what the theme is for the week but I'm sure it will be good. I am going to be doing the art stuff. I've decided that we will do body casting (like my Hamilton Family feet project).. and some collage stuff. I don't want it to be too high stress and I want people to have fun. I think it will be the thing for me to get back into the groove of art making.

No comments: