Tuesday, June 26, 2007

What am I doing up now?

Once again I am up at the crack of dawn. It's 6:00 I've already done some cleaning and started some laundry. I picked up some new coffee at the store yesterday, it's not as good as Intelligentsia but what can you do?

Nancy is coming back tonight instead of tomorrow... it will be nice to sleep in my own bed for a while - that is until next week when I'm at camp.

Today's weather calls for SUN (I hope).. Let's see what Rich Marriot has to say... he's not as cute as Andy Avalos in Chicago but he's alright. Yay - sun and 80 degrees. I'm working on my suntan. Yes that's right people in Seattle can get suntans... it doesn't always rain.

This coffee kind of sucks. Anyone in Chicago want to send me some black cat blend? I'll pay for postage! and the coffee of course.

No comments: